Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"GAZANIA SPLENDENS" FINALLY SOLD


I have noticed many other people's Blogs recently that have apologies for not posting every day and now it is my turn. I am sorry for letting this slide for a few days and I hope I haven't disappointed you too much. Time just slipped away from me each day as business concerns took precedence.
I am happy to have packaged, shipped and been paid for "Pineapple Blueberry Farms", "Dusting the Ridgeline", "Leigh's Kitties" (though Leigh is still waiting for DHL to deliver his painting, "Lily and Puppy" portraits, "Tiger and Nugget", and now "Gazania Splendens" which I have re-posted here. Thank you all for your patronage and your patience.
I am getting up from the computer right now and going in to the studio to start "Gazania Rigens".

4 comments:

From My Pen said...

Wow John, you have had a lot on your plate and now things are looking up for you. Patience is a good virtue and believe it or not I still have some left. You do what is needed for you and the rest of us can enjoy those that you leave for us to view. Continued success for you I pray. :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... protonix online information Two acuvue color opaques single contact lens Citalopram venlafaxine concommittent 2005 kia optima north texas dealers For brown university mid career financial planning Cheats freelancer computer forex training seminars football knee brace Chaussure a roulette http://www.acuvue-contact-lens-2.info audi a4

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! http://www.wireless-barcode-scanner.info/barcodescannerlaser.html