Thursday, December 15, 2005

SUNSET IV - FINAL



I see the beauty with each stroke of your brush
I feel the beauty come to life with each gentle touch
I feel your gift of beauty that fills my soul

I a ‘wait each day anew for graceful colors
Each touching and flowing one to another
Blended to pure perfection

Happiness is stilled within my eyes
With purest delight
As I see a Lighthouse appear

A landscape from the hills
To an ocean far away
Stretch my vision beyond my day

I say thank you my friend
From a world away
For ending my day with a smile

© Tobie Haga Roy
For My Friend John Sparks

2 comments:

Shrinking Wop said...

John,

We were out at Shelter Island a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning. I looked for you and didn't see you there. Actually there were only a couple of artists there that morning. There was a Poruguese lady that was selling some seascapes that her husband had painted and we picked up one of those.

If I get the chance I'll come by this weekend.

Tony

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! accutane find legal firm online pharmacy paxil topamax aggressive behavior accutane guild tax legal New professional series ionic breeze quadra silent air Freeware data encryption programs accutane centre trial lawsuits midwest predators 97 hockey dangers of evista Karl+ribas+internet+marketing+consultant Upmc rosacea Tenuate pricing Wm rogers & son silver spring flower